Carnival House!

   spotlights on the redhead, redhead, model,  blogger, review, pretty, anna keni, anna,2016,trends,carnival, makeup, mua, makeup artists, iek xini, gino hairandmore,gino, iek, students, halloween
Imagine visiting your hair stylist and being groomed by a Pierrot or a skeleton! That’s exactly what happened when I visited my hairdresser last weekend! Colorists and hairstylists of Gino Hairandmore coiffures were transformed into Pantomime street artists, skeletons and Pierrots!

The talented make-up students of the IEK Xini College designed unique make-up looks using colour and face painting techniques to achieve the festive look of the personnel. And I loved it! Luckily they didn't dress any of them like Sweeney Todd or Edward Scissorhands cause that'd probably make the customers run!I didn't dress up this year so this was as close as I got to the festivities! But damn did I love watching the students working their magic. As you well know, I am not that good with makeup of any kind, so watching them doing their magic just left me in awe. Seriously, it needs talent, and a steady hand and imagination and so much practice, I have infinite respect for makeup artists. They rock!
   spotlights on the redhead, redhead, model,  blogger, review, pretty, anna keni, anna,2016,trends,carnival, makeup, mua, makeup artists, iek xini, gino hairandmore,gino, iek, students, halloween

   spotlights on the redhead, redhead, model,  blogger, review, pretty, anna keni, anna,2016,trends,carnival, makeup, mua, makeup artists, iek xini, gino hairandmore,gino, iek, students, halloween


0 Comments